We are a Choose and Cut Christmas Tree Farm supported by 5 generations and 40 years of loyal customers! Our plantation is environmentally friendly in that we use no pesticides, herbicides, nor chemical fertilizers. Bill and Mary take great pride in providing premium trees and a beautiful country setting for families and friends to enjoy while in search for your family’s perfect Christmas tree.
We’re feeling bittersweet with the certainty that this coming Christmas tree season will be our last year for celebrating Christmas with all of you, our holiday friends who feel like family and who have come to our tree farm for your Christmas tree over the past 40 years. Yes, after this season, our 40th – WOW! – we will retire.
- Friday after Thanksgiving, November 24: 11am-4:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday, November 25 and 26: 9am-4:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday, December 2 and 3: 9am-4:30pm
- Anticipated Closing for the season: 4:30 pm Sunday, Dec 3
- Special event – Santa is November 26
782 Clark Street Extension
Groton, NY 13073
- From Cortland:
- Take Rt 222 to Groton City Rd. Turn RIGHT. Turn LEFT on Old Stage Rd. Turn RIGHT on Champlin Rd. Turn LEFT onto Clark St. Ext. The Roberts Family Tree Farm will be on your RIGHT at the top of the hill. Follow our tree farm signs at intersections.
- From Groton:
- Take Rt 222 to Salt. Rd. Turn LEFT. Clark St. Extension will be the second road to the RIGHT off Salt Rd. The Roberts Family Tree Farm will be on your LEFT just as the road heads down the hill. Look for our tree farm signs at intersections.
- From Homer:
- Take Rt. 90 west to Champlin. Rd. Turn LEFT. Clark St. Ext. will be the third road to the RIGHT off Champlin Rd. The Roberts Family Tree Farm will be on the RIGHT near the top of the hill on Clark St. Ext. Look for our signs at intersections.
- From Locke/Moravia:
- From Locke, take Rt. 90 east to Salt Rd. Turn RIGHT. Clark St. Ext. will be the third road to the LEFT off Salt Rd. The Roberts Family Tree Farm will be on your LEFT as the road heads down the hill. Look for our tree farm signs at intersections.
Sunday, November 26 – SANTA and MRS. CLAUS will come for a socially distant visit from 11am – 2pm. Kids of all ages are invited to share their special Christmas wishes with Santa.